The Manor – One Grand Mansion, Endless Experiences
Restaurant Dining, Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Dinner Celebrations, and Much More!
Since its opening on New Year’s Eve 1956, The Manor has meant many things to many people. Elegant dining in The Terrace Lounge, memorable weddings and other family celebrations, business meetings, and dinner in our private dining rooms.
Whether it be for an intimate dinner for two or a party of 200, The Manor has always been considered to the the premier establishment to make any event extra-special. In addition to The Manor’s excellent cuisine and attentive service, you can stroll through our beautiful gardens, walk past magnificent fountains or simply enjoy a romantic dance after dinner. The Manor is truly a multifaceted, total dining experience that you can enjoy anytime, turning any day into a celebration.
We invite you to visit the links below to learn more about The Manor and the people who help to make it special.
A Welcoming Wedding Venue for All
The Manor embraces the rich diversity of of world and celebrate love in all its forms
We never like to categorize or compartmentalize the weddings and celebrations that we host, but we also want our friends and guests to know the rich variety of weddings that we’ve had the pleasure of helping to make extra-special. Love is love, and love is special. Every one of our couples’ events and needs are unique and we embrace the opportunity to customize their celebrations to suit who they are. We’ve had a great deal of experience hosting weddings and celebrations for many individuals, whether they fit a category or not. Below are just a few of the wedding categories for which we’ve received accolades:
- New Jersey’s Top Wedding Venue
- Outdoor Wedding Venues
- Jewish Wedding Venue
- Indian Wedding Venue & South Asian Wedding Venue
- Same-Sex Wedding Venue
- Asian Wedding Venue
- Best Wedding Venue in NJ
- Top Wedding & Special Event Venue in New Jersey
- Asian Wedding Venue in Northern New Jersey
- Outdoor Wedding Venue in Northern New Jersey
- Same-Sex Wedding Venue in Northern New Jersey
- Indian Wedding Venue in Northern New Jersey
Beyond Just Weddings – Grand Social & Business Events That Impress
Fundraisers | Charitable Events | Retirement Parties | Proms | Sweet 16s | Rehearsal Dinners
Although The Manor is well-known for it’s over 60-year history of hosting unforgettable wedding ceremonies and receptions in the New Jersey tri-state area, we also have a long-established record of helping our guests to create a diverse array of events and celebrations custom-tailored to their needs. From a retirement party for a valued colleague to the a pre-wedding celebration following a wedding rehearsal, The Manor has the diversity of room styles and services to meet our guests needs. Or whether a graduation party, prom, sweet 16, or bar/bat mitzvah our event professionals have lots of experience celebrating milestone moments in your children’s life.
Visit the links below to explore just a few of the event types The Manor is well-equipped to host:
A Venue for All Seasons
Part of the the charm of The Manor’s garden and grounds is that its beauty is continually evolving as it changes with the seasons. Add to that the stately rooms and elegant refinement of the interior architecture and you’ll find that there’s lots to explore and discover about The Manor. Visit the links below to learn more about just a few of the many facets of The Manor.
Renovations to Continue Building Upon Our Tradition of Quality
While always staying true to its historical English Manor-style aesthetics, The Manor is in a continual process of making refinements and upgrades throughout our sprawling mansion to stay current with the needs of our guests, providing modern amenities with old-world charm and grace.
For details about many of the renovations and upgrades recently completed, we invite you to visit the links below:
- A Brief Overview of Our Renovations
- The Planning Process — Preparing for Renovations
- A Space Reimagined and Transformed
- Installation of a New Elevator
- The New Garden Room Bridal Suite
- Making A Grand Entrance
- Enhancing The Manor’s Grand Facade
- Uncovering A Hidden Gem
- Showcasing The Manor’s Storied Past
- Skilled Craftsmen at Work: Our In-House Upholsterer
- Creating A New Ladies’ Lounge
- Creating A New Men’s Lounge
- Renovations at The Manor
- Selecting & Installing Our New Chandelier
- The New Regency Bridal Suite
- Skilled Craftsmen at Work: Our Renovation Upholsterer
- Rotunda Bridal Suite
- Following In A Long Tradition Of Master Craftsmen
- The Manor Bridal Suites – Versailles Salon I
- The Manor Bridal Suites – Versailles Salon II
- A More Inviting Vestibule