THE REGENCY BALLROOM
Experience our all-new, fully renovated multi-level ballroom!
The Manor has just completed an extensive one-year redesign and reimagining of this unique room. Beloved by guests for decades, we gave this ballroom a head-to-toe makeover incorporating many of the classic and timeless elements iconic of The Manor while introducing all the best modern amenities ideal for today’s modern bride befitting an extravagant celebration.
~ Amenities ~
- Fully customizable LED color controls, easily programmable to your specific color palette or theme.
- Includes cove lighting, uplighting from floor, backlit cabinetry, underbar lighting, dance floor domed ceiling, and more
- Easily set the ambiance of the party with push button adjustments for everything from the chandeliers and sconces for a warm classic look to intensity adjustments for other lighting elements to create a more modern color-rich character.
- Three separate levels in one ballroom, including a raised level overlooking the main ballroom perfect for putting the bride and groom “on stage” as the head of the party; perfect for views of the cake cutting, greeting guests, and overlooking the whole party as it happens!
- Built-in full wet bar to easily accommodate all your guests with style.
- One of a kind white marble “key hole” dance floor with LED-lit tiered acoustic ceiling and dedicated area for your band or DJ.
- Adjoining bridal suite dedicated solely for the Regency Ballroom bride and bridesmaids (or event hosts) with its own private bathroom.
- Easy access to both ladies’ and mens’ rooms for your guests.
The inset fully outfitted wet bar located on the upper tier of our Regency Ballroom, complete with coffered ceiling, customizable color-wash front panel downlighting, silvered mirror side panels, and decorative elements scaled to reflect the decor of the room at large is flanked by intricate lustrous silver damask-upholstered niches. Perfect for a cocktail reception, this bar is ready to keep the drinks flowing and the party going, providing smooth service with assured style.
As part of the extensive renovations to our new Regency Ballroom, our project designer Keri Knowles created a unique tiered three-part ceiling of perfect concentric geometric circles raising higher and higher as it moves towards its center, like the inverse of a wedding cake; set in a creamy white and “decorated” around the edges of each layer in classic design finishes, the tiers are highlighted in relief by light glowing from each cove–the color of which can be easily customized to any hue.
When standing below it on the new one-of-a-kind “keyhole” dance floor constructed of white marble with rich silvery veining to match its surrounding fabrics, the feeling is immersive.
Whether contemplating the symbolism of the circle as unity & eternity or the concentric rings like that of ripples on a pond symbolizing the spreading of a couples’ love to all their family & friends–or more likely just enjoying the fun & engaging vibe it creates on the dance floor–it’s no doubt an ideal fresh new space to celebrate a wonderful wedding at The Manor.